WHERE DOES ASBESTOS NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM:
- Walls – fibro and cement wallboard
- Floors – tiles and lino
- Ceilings – fibro and cement board –tiles
- Roofs – some types of roofing sheets contain asbestos
- Air conditioning – ducting
- Pipes and siding
Materials that have been fireproofed that may contain asbestos:
• Fire resistant coatings on structural steel • Curtains • Blankets and doors.
Other materials that may contain asbestos:
• Some adhesives • Plaster • Joint compounds • Spackling compounds • Some textured paints – coatings • Caulking and putties.